Friday, August 17, 2007

Ruby Update & More....

I thought I would update for my absolute favorite picture of CC and Ruby. This is one of the pictures that was taken at the store as CC was in the checkout process. I thought it was so sweet in that you can see Ruby looking at CC and giving her a first kiss!




Speaking of dogs in general, maybe CC will purchase a dog seat for Ruby. There has been much to say about my usage of dog seats for my boys. Tiffani and Julie seem to think this is amusing and I'm posting this picture just for them. Please do not confuse this schnauzie boy with my Gus as he looks too mean! Yes, I have 2 of these in my back seat for the boys. They each get to look out a window as people look in with confusion. I know, I am paranoid and a bit OCD.


1 comment:

Tiffani said...

WOW...you are one brave girl to admit that you have those. Stewart & Lucy will never be allowed to ride with you - in fear that they too may be trapped in your dog seats!