Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Express Yourself....



Sometimes I like to look through old pictures when I'm in a bad mood and today is one of those days! This is one of my all time favorites and always seems to make me smile. Before I was on Pom, I was a member of the UT Dance Team. Each year we would have a spring show where members would choreograph various dances that we would showcase. My freshman year, our finale was a Madonna medley and I got the privilege of being in the "Express Yourself" portion of the dance. On the night of our dress rehearsal, the Daily Texan, the student newspaper, was in attendance. We had just received our "cones" that we were supposed to attach to our black sports bra as part of our costume and one of my friends and I thought they were hilarious. We spent a whole 10 minutes goofing around with the cones while the photographer captured every moment unbeknownst to us. The next morning, I saw this picture on the front page of the Daily Texan.....priceless!



(That's me on the left)

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! If only I could have had a subscription to the Daily Texan at Baylor...that is so great!