Thursday, August 16, 2007

E for Effort

After stalking a number of blogs for the past month, Tiffani has convinced me that I should now start a blog of my own. I have gone from checking Lainey Gossip, Perez Hilton or TMZ compulsively to perusing all of Tiffani's friends or suggested links as my daily reward from work. It's like my very own gossip website, but with "real" people and these real people are quite interesting. Yes - I am well aware that I have issues, but through Tiffani I have discovered that I'm not the only one! I'm sure I won't be as interesting as she is and I definitely don't have cute niece pictures to spice up my page, but I'll try my best!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

What a FAB first post...it helps that I am mentioned several times. I'm still confused why it says LAC...what happened to Cookin' it Up? We will be talking tomorrow! Love the post, love the blog!

Allyson said...

I agree with Tiffani!! What happened to Cookin' It Up??? I LOVE that name. I leave to go have sushi with friends and here you are changing things...seriously. I think all future changes in names on the blog need to be consulted with the KM girls first.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Welcome to the blog world! Love the puppy!!!

TC said...

Okay, it's time for some new post! I am getting a little bored!